Health Services of North Texas Receives GuideStar Platinum Award
GuideStar connects donors and grant-makers to non-profit organizations. Each year, millions of people use GuideStar information to make decisions about nonprofits and the work they do. Donors explore charities and issues they want to support. Nonprofit leaders benchmark their organizations against their peers. Funders research grantees. We strive to provide the highest quality, most complete nonprofit information available.
It provides a trusted seal of transparency for nonprofit organizations in the United States.
• Demonstrates that Health Services of North Texas is focused on measuring progress and results.
• Gives potential funders information they crave, so it’s good for fundraising.
• Shows improvement year over year with metrics.
• Provides a concrete alternative to donors evaluating Health Services of North Texas’ impact.
Health Services of North Texas received a Platinum rating from GuideStar, the highest rating.
Why Is GuideStar Important?
This is a trusted repository for vast information for donors and funders containing:
• Nonprofit tax status verification
• 990s and financial statements
• Board and staff data
• Annual reports
• IRS determination letter