Spotlight: Meet Parul Kaushik
This month we would like to feature our new provider at Collin County Medical Center, Dr. Parul Kaushik. Dr. Kaushik was nice enough to take time out of her busy schedule and answer a few questions so the HSNT community can get to know her! She strongly advocates for patient education and empowering patients to lead healthier lives.
- Who is one of your heroes? Mother Teresa
- What is something about you that would surprise people? I went to Machu Picchu in the Andes mountains in Peru with a toddler and a preschooler. I also taught dance in Arthur Murray Dance Studio.
- What do you like most about being on the HSNT team? The love and care for our patients and community
- Where are you originally from? I was born and brought up in New Delhi, India, but have lived in the East Coast and the Midwest before moving to the South.
- What is your favorite hobby? Creative writing, reading literature, traveling, spending time with my three children.
Did you know Health Services of North Texas provides expert HIV medical care and case management? We have an excellent team of medical providers and social workers that work to serve our patients with prescription, insurance, housing, medical and case management assistance to provide them with a hand up in getting healthy. Our patients are living active, healthy lives thanks to this great care and advances in medicine. Learn more.